So, a few days back I took a poll on my Instagram, on whether you guys would like to see Top 5 Nude Lipsticks or Pink Lipsticks? You guys voted the in majority for Top 5 Nude Lipsticks, and I started to work on it, but guess what I couldn’t stop my count at just 5, because in my makeup collection, I have so many Nude Lipsticks, that choosing 5 was just not easy for me. So, I am sharing my all-time favorite Top 9 Lipsticks. Well, if you already don’t know, I have already done this post before on my blog, however I have expanded my collection since then. The 5 lipsticks mentioned before definitely are still there in my Top 5 Nude Lipsticks, and these 9 are an addition to the existing list. In case, you haven’t checked it out yet, you may do so by clicking here.
Also, all of these picks are of different formulations, however, are best when it comes to color payoff, staying power and its claims. Some of these are liquid mattes but they do stay on for a long time, and you would need to apply a Lip Balm before application. Also, you guys wanted me to include some international brands, thus I am including them. They may not be available in India, however, if you can get your hands on it, then definitely do, because they are completely worth it.
Also, of these lipsticks may not suit all skin tones, and therefore I have made my suggestions according to skin tones as well.
- SAVVY by DB in the Shade “nude” It is a must buy for all skin types. It’s a creamy matte formula which stays on lips for good 3-4 hours. It is very moisturizing on the lips and therefore, I love it. It is sadly not available in India as of now, but this was a great deal as I picked it up for just 5 $AU.
- Maybelline X Gigi Hadid in the shade “Taura” Now, I don’t want to speak a lot on this, as I have already reviewed it here. This color would be suitable for very light/fair skin tone. It retails for INR 550.
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Crème in the shade “09” It’s a soft matte formulation, which is definitely more comfortable than liquid matte’s. This will be suitable for light- medium skin tones. It retails for INR 200.
- AVON Lip Style in the shade “Cappuccino” This is primarily a new launch in the market, and is a creamy matte formulation. It’s a browny nude, and stays for about 3-4 hours, very comfortable to wear on the lips. This should be suitable for Light to medium skin tones. It retails for about INR 450-550.
- Starstruck by Sunny Leone in the shade “Baby Doll- I have just reviewed this lipstick, which you can check here.
- HUDA Beauty in the shade “Spice Girl”-We have all heard about the beautiful formulation of Huda Beauty Liquid Mattes. Spice Girl is a mauvy nude, and worth the splurge. It stays on Lips for 7-8 hours and doesn’t budge. It will be suitable for Fair- Medium skin tones. This retails for INR 1650.
- Chambor Xtreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick in the shade “482”- It’s a beautiful liquid lip matte and would be a great nude for deeper skin tones. It lasts all day long, and retails for INR 850.
- KatVON D in the shade “Lolita”- Well, I love this one. Its my current favorite, I like to top this shade with Taura, and it just becomes the perfect nude for me. It’s a brownish nude, lasts for about 7-8 hours. Although the formulation is a liquid matte, it still is very comfortable to wear on the lips.This will suit all skin tones. It retails for about INR 2000 (AUD 30).
- Bella Voste Matte Lipstick in the shade “Sexy Brown” This is a very new brand in the market, however the quality is fabulous. This is a bullet lipstick, however is completely matte. It’s a beautiful peach nude, and would suit any skin tone. It lasts on my lips for about 4-5 hours however, fades away after meals. It retails for INR 500-600.
Hope this post was useful and you enjoyed reading it. Please add on to the list, incase you have any other nude lipstick options in the comments section below.