A few days back 79% of my Insta family voted for this review and here I am up with the review of the Clinique Take the day off Cleansing Balm.
Clinique is a brand which is easily available in India these days. They have offline counters, stores and have an online availability on Nykaa in India.
Well, I picked my Cleansing balm from Sydney Sephora because of two reasons-
- Availability of a smaller size and
- Its definitely affordable there.
In India, this cleansing balm retails for INR 2995 (US 29$) and is available only in one size- ie 125 mlwhich is a huge tub. And for a person like me, I need to try out various products, thus finishing up that huge a tub would have been an impossible task!
The Cleansing Balm by Clinique has created a lot of buzz in the beauty markets and have been talk of the town of Beauty Gurus; and with my experience, the buzz is sure to remain.
Here is what I really like about the Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm:
- It is a light weight makeup remover that quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups and sunscreens
- It transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application.
- Cleanses thoroughly and rinses off completely
- Non- Greasy and Non- Drying
- Ophthalmological tested
- Suitable for all skin types
Overall, I am really happy with my purchase, and would definitely recommend this product to you all.
“It is a very good formulation makeup remover, that removes all the traces of makeup from my face leaving it squeaky clean. Yes, it’s expensive in India, but I would still recommend it as it’s a commendable product and formulation by Clinique and definitely lives up to its claim”.
Hope this review was useful. Until next time 😊