So, if you have been following me on Instagram, you would know that last week I went to Sydney on a workcation, and I had the most amazing time of my life there. Sydney is just beautiful! Well, I hope you guys don’t want to miss the awesome pictures, so make sure to follow me on Instagram. My Instagram handle is – Spexysrish
I did go a little cray cray with shopping makeup :P, so I thought of sharing with you my haul.My aim was to buy makeup and specially the brands/ranges which are not easily available in India or are cheaper abroad. I haven’t tried any of these products yet, so incase you would want me to review any of these stuff, feel free to comment and I would do it for you guys.
Firstly, I went to Priceline Pharmacy at the George Street. Priceline is like a better version of what “Health and Glow’’ is in India. It has all the drugstore brands and I surely did splurge there. So, let’s begin
- Real Technique Stippling Brush – AU$ 24.99
- Real Technique Brush Cleaning Gel – AU$ 17.99
- Cover Girl Finishing Powder in the shade 110 – AU$14.95
- Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara – AU$12.95
- Maybelline Makeup Extending Primer- AU$15.95
- Australis Concealer Corrector Pallette- AU$13.95
- Australis KPOPX Contour- AU$ 9.99
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder Matte – AU$ 11.95
- Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set – AU$ 5.10
- Essence Must Have Mon Eyeshadow in the shade- Mauvie Time- AU$ 3.05
- Modelsprefer Artist’s Collection- Color Correcting Crayons- AU$ 5
- Savvy Lipstick in the shade- Nude- AU$ 4.99
There was also a Sephora Store in the Westfield Mall, and I looked around in the store and wanted to buy a lot of stuff, but ended my shopping picking up just two products. The first one being the most hyped product from KatVonD– Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita. It retailed for AU$30
I always wanted to try out the Clinique’s High Impact Mascara and Take the Day off Cleansing Balm, but obviously before I splurged my money on their full-sizes which is high-end, I wanted to be sure of that I am investing in something good. Unfortunately in India, we don’t get a lot of travel sizes of the high-end brands. To my surprise I just found the most amazing travel size kit of all times from Clinique in Sydney which had the mini version of Take the day off Cleansing Balm and the High Impact Mascara. The moment I spotted it in the store, I knew I had to buy it. The travel size retailed for AU$30.
While coming back to India , I had a long layover in Singapore, Changi Airport and wanted to look around for stuff, but most of the shops were already closed because my flight landed at midnight. I still managed to pick up Victoria Secret’s bath and body range. They had an offer going on which was like Buy 2 and get 1 free, and I was like “Hello”- Do I need something else in life?
Finally after, debating a lot, I made the following choices:
- Love Spell Body Mist and Lotion (S$ 55)
- Pure Seduction Body Mist (GWP with the above body mist and Lotion)
- 3 Tease Body Mists (2+1 at S$ 54)
Also, while I had started my trip I picked up Dior Lip Glow from Delhi Duty Free which costed me around US$ 36. I have been using it for over a week now, and I have been loving it to the core. Incase, you are looking to buy this lip balm ,you know, you have my vote for it now 🙂
That was it, hope you guys enjoyed reading it, as much as I did writing about it. Do let me know incase you guys want me to review any of the stuff, I would love to do it for you guys 😊