Din shagna da chadheya Aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya Haan.
Mera sajna mileya Sajna milan vadhaiyan Ni saajan doli leke aauna Ni vehra sajeya
Mera sajna mileya Sajna mileya Sajna mileya haan..
Wedding season is just round the corner, and I am sure a few of you reading this are brides/ brides to be as well. Being a Bride is the most beautiful feeling, as it’s the day of your lifetime. I still remember my childhood days, wherein I used to play “Ghar Ghar” and impersonated myself as the bride of an imaginary guy. Lolzz! Well from living a dream to actually getting closer to the stage, I have always had my list of things I wanted and here is what I feel every bride needs to have in her closet.
- Heavy Dupatta’s : Dupatta amps up the game of any outfit, wearing kurtis without the dupatta/stole is the current trend, however, a stone bindi and a heavy dupatta is just the classic look that can never out of trend.
- Golden Heels: Well, heels and that too in a neutral color is just perfect to wear with all the outfits. So whether it is a dinner date, or a cocktail party, golden heels is just perfect according to me.
- Ethnic flats: Wearing heels all the time can be so tiring all the time, so for being comfy and yet chic, I chose the ethnic flats.
- Clutch: Post marriage, I am sure attending dinners at a relative’s place, ceremonies got to be very common and you just cannot carry a handbag all the time. According to me, a clutch that goes with the ethnic outfit, is a must have in your closet.
- Chand Bali’s : A lot of us are not very well versed with makeup, and just end up going in with a lipstick and a kajal. Wearing heavy chand bali’ s can actually cover up for the same. What do you think ?
- Stylish Lingerie: I feel having stylish lingerie in your closet is extremely important.
- Red Lipstick: Coming to next makeup, oh come’ on how can I forget that 😛 If you are someone, who can carry on a red lipstick, then go for it girl! Red is the color for bride!
- Statement perfumes is another small yet important thing in a bride’s closet.
- Apart from having good makeup in your closet, its equally important for brides to have good skin care, currently I am using some of the Kiehls products which are working great for me. You can go with whichever brand works for you the best.
- How can we forget Vermillion (Sindoor); it had to make to my top must have’s!
If you are a bride to be and reading this, all the best girl, may you get the best in your life! For rest all, enjoy your life to the fullest, as these single days are not going to come back!
Hope this post was useful!