If you follow me on my Instagram, then you would know that I attended the launch of the Jaquline USA BB Stroke Nail Enamel organized by Dabur NewU at Smoke House Deli, DLF Saket. Exactly a year back, NewU had launched Jaquline USA nail enamels in India, and if you have seen my blogpost on My Nail Paint Collection, then you would realize that I do own quite a lot of these in my collection. And now I have added the BB Stroke as well to my stash!
Before I begin my review of the BB Stroke nail paints, have a look at some of the snaps from the event!
- Beauty Balm (BB) Stroke Nail Enamels come in daily wear nude shades.
- The formula is supposed to nourish the nail beds with Avocado oil and hydrates them with lemon peel water, which contains a huge amount of Vitamin C. The patented formula ensures that the nails remain healthier, sturdier, moisturized and flaunt worthy every single day while eliminating the need to visit a parlor frequently.
- They are available in 6 shades as of now- 01Cream Puff, 02 Biscuit, 03 Vanilla Spice, 04 Nut Cake, 05 Chai Coffee, 06 Caramel Drop. I have four of these shades except 01 & 06.
- They stay on my nails for 7 days and then start chipping a bit, which is quite a good time for a nail paint in my opinion.
- The formulae is glossy and not matte, which I like. They are quite opaque, but for the shade 02 & 03, I would recommend using two coats.
- I did not witness any yellowing of the nails and these are easy to remove. I used the KikoMilano remover to remove these, and honestly that’s a very good nail Enamel remover, will let you guys know incase I try it with the NewU Nail Paint Remover.
- They retail for INR 225 each and are available at NewU stores and NewU website
Overall, I am very impressed with the formulation, color range and longevity. At the price of INR 225, I absolutely recommend them to you guys!
Do let me know your favorite shade out of the entire range, mine is 02 Biscuit!