So, these days I have been busy with a lot of work in office, as its the “Busy Season” as usually referred to, at my workplace, and with sitting for long hours in front of the Laptop screen, definitely reacts to your skin, and in my case, its my lips which tends to get dry. Right in time, I got prepared for it before hand, and got my hands on the Clarins Instant Lip Comfort oil, and I thought of sharing my views with you all.
Clarins is a high end luxury brand, and also the Lip Oil, is one of their best selling product, which they launched in February this year in India.
- It retails for INR 1900, for 7.m.l, which is quite steep for a lip product.
- The packaging is very cute, and at the same time it does feel luxurious and classy. However, its not travel friendly, it does leak, which is highly disappointing for me.
- It has a broad doe-foot applicator, which makes the application quite easy.
- It comes in three variants- Red Berry, Raspberry & Honey. I have the Red- Berry variant.
- The red berry variant has a Blackcurrant fragrance, which I love.
- The red berry variant has a slight pink tint, where as the raspberry and honey are the non- tinted variants.
- This Lip Oil contains cocktail of plant oils, which instantly soothes the lips, while enhancing them with a beautiful shine, with no sticky feel. This also contains jojoba oils, which is very nourishing on the lips.
I definitely like this product, however as mentioned above, I am disappointed by the fact that the packaging leaks. Also, it does what it claims, it keeps my lips moisturized, and gives them a fuller look, I apply it only a once a day, and I am sorted. Though it fades off, after 2-3 hours of application, but the lips remain moisturized. For sure, I have never tried such a moisturizing lip product before. It is expensive, however I would say that a little goes a long way, just a drop of this Lip Oil is enough for one application. Also, it can be worn over a matte lipstick as a gloss or solely as a gloss. So, if you have really dry lips, and looking for something highly moisturizing, then I would recommend this to you.
That’s it for today guys! Do let me know if you have tried any Lip Oils before ?