So, I have been using an almond oil these days, and to my surprise, it has started doing wonders to me, and I thought of sharing it with you guys!
Firstly, let me tell you that I have been using the Virgin Almond Oil by the brand called "Nature's Absolutes". The products by this brand are completely paraben, SLS, sulphate free, which I really vouch for. This retails for INR 799 for 220 ml
Almond oil is packed with antioxidants, high in vitamins E, A, D and B, contains protein, essential minerals and healthy fats as well. It is also rich in oleic and linoleic acids. Due to its high nutrient-contents, this oil is used as a skin care product. It is used not only for skin and face care, but also as a medicinal oil and for treating some skin disorders.
Uses of Almond Oil:
- Cleanse the skin.
- Enrich complexion and preserve glow
- Moisturize naturally deep into skin
- Ease skin irritation and skin inflammation
- Prevent dry, flaky and irritated skin. When applied on oily skin in little quantity, it balances the complexion
- Nurture skin, making it supple, smoother and softer
- Treat chapped lips and body rashes
- Delay the signs of skin aging
- Used as a Bath Oil post shaving to prevent irritation.
My personal favorite use out of the above is to use it as a bath oil post shaving. Now as you all know how much I love shaving as a hair removal method. Using almond oil post shaving leads to moisturized skin, and doesn't cause any irritation. My shoulder area is very sensitive, whether I shave/wax, it does get irritated very quickly. Using almond oil has calmed down the itchiness, and hence I would totally recommend you people using Almond oil.
Hope this helped in some way! Do let me know if you guys have ever tried using Almond Oil ?