Today I want to talk about a couple of Korean Lip products that I have tried out.
Lip Tint & Tint Lip Essence Balm by Tina. S
- Firstly let’s talk about the packaging, isn’t the packaging so adorable. Both the Lip Balm & Lip Tint have the cutest packaging ever, and the quality feels very high as well.
- The Lip tint is glossy in texture, and stays for about 2 hours on the lips. It fades off and leaves a nice tint as soon as I eat something, but is comfortable to wear on the lips. It also transfers a lot. I am not someone who likes such a bright color, but if you are someone who likes it, then you co go for this. This is priced at INR 650.
- Next coming to the Lip Balm, this is my favorite, it has a sweet smell, and is very moisturizing on the lips. It is non tinted and is absolutely colorless. This can work as a night lip balm or can be worn under matte lipsticks. It retail for INR 450.
- The only con is that I am not sure of the ingredients, as the packaging doesn’t mention so. However, I didn’t experience any harmful reaction.
- You can check out their collection on this website. Click here
That’s it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this mini review.