Happy Weekend Srishfam!
I have been going through a busy time in office these days, however I like to completely detox myself from office work on weekends, and these days I have been trying to completely relax at home atleast on one of the days of weekend. I create a mini spa at home with Home Décor products from “Song of India“, and just like to relax myself, and thus I thought of sharing the same with you all. So, lets begin!
- First of all, I light a scented candle on my bed table, and I have been currently using the Desi Gulab Organic Candle. It is made with Essential Oils and Natural Soy Wax. Natural Soy wax is toxin free, and burns much longer as well.It has a subtle fragrance of rose, which is wonderfully fresh, and has a very floral note. It actually stays on for quite sometime and it just creates the phenomenal environment for uplifting my mood.
- Next, I start preparing my DIY Hair Pack, which I have been currently trying, and I am loving the results. I will soon share it with you guys.
- After I am done preparing the DIY Hair pack, I apply it on my hair, and tie my hair in a bun, and sit with my favorite book by Ruskin Bond- Happiness. This book helps me relax even more, its very motivational. This way I get to spend some time with myself, and think about the things, which I tend to ignore, or not focus on the busy days of my life.
- Just to add on to the aroma, I also like to spray a Nagpuri Narangi Room Scent in my room. This has a tantalizing citrusy scent of fresh oranges. It’s fragrance works as a charm to uplift and rejuvenate the mind. Thus, it relaxes me even more, and I tend to get so much more positive vibes. I feel rejuvenated, and even more pampered, and it absolutely leaves me stress free.
- After almost two hours of application of the Hair pack, I wash my hair using my current favorite Shampoo Trio.
- I have also added a Diffuser with the Organic Madurai Jasmine Aroma Oil India in my washroom , just to continue the rejuvenation. This diffuser oil is soft and delicate and has a floral note giving the ambience a lingering fresh fragrance.
Well, that’s how I usually spend my weekend creating a spa at home, with the DIY, and absolutely amazing products from “Song of India“.
You can check out their aromatic collection here. They also have a store in T-3 Terminal Airport by the name of “Ishana”, and they ship PAN India.
Let me know in the comments below, how you guys like to pamper yourself ?
*Disclaimer – The products have been sent by the brand-Song of India, however the views expressed above are of my own.
About the Brand- Song of India
Song of India has been exporting fragrant products overseas for around the last 30 years. They also have a branch office in Seattle, USA. The company takes great pride in maintaining the highest standards of quality. Over the years they have only grown from strength-to- strength, and while diversification and expansion of their range was key, what remained unchanged was the age-old traditional Indian way of crafting our goods. They draw our inspiration from our rich cultural heritage, nature, and the ancient science of ayurveda. Their fresh formulations are here to set new standards in lifestyle and fragrant products. They strongly believe in giving back to the society, which is why a portion of our proceeds go towards the education and upliftment of underprivileged children.